


Well, I FINALLY got Lindsey's mermaid tail done. It was actually fun to sew. I liked doing it. Especially with such a great group of girls to help me! I couldn't have done it without them. Lindsey is very excited to have it and can't wait to go swimming.
We also finally got her bed finished and got her bedding put on. We still have to put the hot pink curtains up and add a couple more pillows, but after that, it will be finished! And it will stay that way till she graduates! It was a LOT of work and money, but it was worth it. I think she will truly be happy with it for the next 5 years. The loft bed is a great way to maximize space and it's cute. It's a bugger to make the bed though. That is Lindsey's job :) I told her if she got a loft bed, she was going to have to make it. She saw just how difficult it was last night when she did it by herself for the 1st time. Oh well, she's young enough to handle getting up and down that ladder 50 times! Hope you enjoy the pictures.




4 comments:
she's a loved little girl, though she's not that little anymore! the room and beautiful and so is your mermaid!
i meant to say the room IS beautiful...
Hey I love they loft did yall build it? Savanah wants one bad.
Beth I will be going to the camp with Savanah to lake forest ranch with ESPC. Friday -nxt Tues. Then I will be back until the end of june. So we need to set up a lunch date :) and acctually we need to set up a thai double date so tc can ask rich how he made the bed I would love to try to make one for her for her b-day or some other special time She would love that set up. We have a single bed and side table tony's dad gave us. I could ask tc if he wants to sell it we are not currently using it. actually it has come in handy with guests, but that hasn't been that often. Just let me know
Post a Comment