We started off our Christmas holidays by starting on Lindsey's bedroom. For Christmas, she is getting her entire room redone: paint, flooring, bedding, and a loft bed Rich is going to make! Needless to say, that project was NOT finished by Christmas morning. She is still sleeping in the playroom on her mattress in the floor! We did get it painted by Christmas Eve though. We planned on going to the early Christmas Eve service at our church, but barely made it to the late!
Christmas Day was great! John Carter got his long awaited DS, which I was not sure about, but so far it hasn't caused too much of an issue. The biggest one is Lindsey wanting to play it!
Day after Christmas we slept till 10:00!! We obviously got a LATE start on our trip. We didn't get away until after 3pm. Oh well, we still made good time and visited my Mom Friday and Sat. Then went to my Dad's Sat. night. We left Monday for Chattanooga. We stayed at the Chatt. Choo Choo for 2 nights. All 3 of Rich's sisters and their families came over to visit us. We had sooooooooo much fun. We visited the Lost Sea which is a cave with an underground lake. It is very cool! On New Year's Eve, we went to visit some friends of ours that had just moved from our neighborhood and we stayed with their parents. It was awesome!! We felt like we were staying with family! We went to Rock City of course and the Aquarium in addition to shopping @ Kirkland's in the mall and buying a TON of stuff to FINALLY decorate the huge wall in my den. Those of you who know me well, know that this is truly an accomplishment of great proportions! It is all thanks to Debbie who gave me the idea and motivation in the first place. Thanks so much Debbie and Kris for helping us pick out stuff and dragging it all over the mall! Rich and I just finished a few minutes ago hanging everything. It looks so good if I do say so myself!
We came home Friday night and are finally getting settled, just in time for school to start tomorrow. Kids are almost in bed and tomorrow I will finish the laundry and get groceries. We had eggs and toast for dinner tonight! I'm looking forward to getting back into routine and back to working out!!
I'm sorry for not posting pictures, but I haven't downloaded yet and it takes a long time for my computer to upload to this blog for some reason. I'll do it soon, I promise!
Take care all! Love ya! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment