was too much 'force' on this old body! I had to get them to STOP the ride. Can you believe it? Too funny. Oh well, Now I know better than to try to ride something that goes around and around and goes up to 4 G's!!! Here are some more pictures.Rock wall climbing at the Space Center

Riding the jumper. It takes you up and drops you a little bit at a time so you bounce all the way down. It was lots of fun for John Carter.
Effect of 'G' force on Lindsey. You can see how her face is flattened out. Imagaine what that did to my 'old' body!
We went to my brother, Russ', for Thanksgiving. This is his little boy, Tripp.

Tripp playing his little drum set. You can see Russ' real one in the background.
Aunt Jen

Tripp playing his little drum set. You can see Russ' real one in the background.
Aunt Jen

Roll Tide, Guido!!
Russ, My J, Tripp, Jen, and Paige
Lindsey and John Carter after they decorated their gingerbread houses!
Lindsey at the Honor Band Concert
Fairhope Christmas Parade. The Pack 47 of the Cub Scouts had a float in the parade as you can see. John Carter is all decked out in his Cub uniform.

At Mimi's house for Thanksgiving with Russ, Paige and Tripp
ESPC's concert Imagine Christmas. This was the choir before the concert started.















2 comments:
great post! i love all the pics! you have had an eventful and fun month!
Oh I know too well the G-force ride. I too had to ask them to stop. As I was getting off, I just told everyone that I was getting home sick!! Fun memory, now!!
Post a Comment