THE SCOTTS

THE SCOTTS
DISNEY 2008

Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

WOW! Time goes by so fast! I can't believe it is almost Christmas and I've not even posted about Thanksgiving yet. We got to do lots of fun things over Thanksgiving. We went to North AL to visit family and were in a different bed every single night!
1st we went to Decatur for business. Rich had a meeting there. Come to find out, Lindsey had a report due the Monday she got back from Holidays. Yes! I did say the day we got back, and of course, we weren't going to be back until late Sunday. No time to do it then. So....we did a major report and project for the next 2 days. Lots of fun!! But, we did get it done, and managed to work a little fun in too. We went to the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville one day. Got to visit with family for Thanksgiving and then got to go to the Iron Bowl. It was AWESOME!!! At least for me it was. Poor Rich had it rough since he is an AU fan. But hey, they've had a few good years. It was TIME!!! Roll Tide, Baby!!
After we got back, Lindsey had Honor Band to try out for, which she made by the way. Way to go Lindsey! Only 3 other clarinets from Fairhope Middle School made it. So that was all week and then the Fairhope Christmas Parade which Lindsey marched in for the band and John Carter was also in for the Cub Scouts. I didn't even get to see his float! Rich was with him and I was with Lindsey. But, I did get picture.
Anyway, we are now on to getting ready for Christmas. I finally got the tree and decorations up and the Christmas cards ready, but they did them wrong so I have to do them again. They will definately be late this year! Tomorrow night, we have Rich's Christmas party for the company, which happens to be on the same night as the Cornerstone Comm. class party. Bummer. Oh well, you can't do it all.
Oh, and I forgot, that during that week of Honor Band and Christmas parade, we also had several practices for Imagine Christmas, the program at ESPC, which Lindsey, John Carter and I were in. Whew!!! What a week!Here are some of the pics from the last month. Hope you enjoy!











Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL




Thanksgiving at my brother Russ' house with his wife Paige and my precious nephew, Tripp




The Iron Bowl.....


No comments: