I just took this funny test about what type of movie star I'm like. I got the idea from Amy Boles' blog. She had hers done too. (She is an Audrey)
I agree with the general assessment about my personality and how to get along with me,but some of the other stuff like 'What is hard about this personality is...' , etc. is not entirely accurate. I just thought it would be fun to put on my blog. Rate it and see if you agree/disagree with what they said about me! :D
The results are at the bottom of my blog page.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I thought that was a fun test and about died when Audrey popped up for me!! I ADORE her!! And mostly I thought it pretty accurate!! Glad you found my blog!!
I was a Marilyn too. I thought it was pretty accurate, but it's hard to tell too much from only 2 questions!
Post a Comment